The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
There’s no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first. Although, if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle - a heart made fullmetal.
[edward elric, fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood - art by mzag on dA]
This is still one of the best scenes in the entire show.
roses are yugioh
violets are yugioh
everything is yugioh
do you ever catch yourself thinking of something so weird and fucked up that you have to stop mid-thought and your face is
I have to get a shot for yellow fever and typhoid
I hate shots